Santek pressure vessels are composed of a seamless, high density polyethylene liner and an outer winding of reinforced fiberglass and epoxy resin.
Blow-molded, food grade inner liner assures leak-free operation, while high strength fiberglass winding provides pressure resistance.
Produced with computer aided processes, our tanks offer high performance and reliability.
- Composite material provides corrosion resistance;
- Wide range of sizes: from 7" to 63" diameter ( 22 l 5230 l tank volume );
- Wide range of applications due to high chemical resistance, mechanical strength and food grade material;
- Easier handling and transportation due to lower weight compared to steel tanks;
- Options for in-out connections: 2½" and 4" threaded, 6" and 8" flanged openings;
- Operating pressure : 0 - 10 bars;
- Operating temperature : 1 - 65°C;
Hot water versions available ( max. operating temperature 80 °C);
- Different color options available.